Order of Service Funeral Process
A bespoke Order of Service Funeral Booklet can really reflect the life of your loved one. We can create a special, sympathetic, personal booklet that you will want to keep and treasure as a beautiful lasting memento.
The function of the Order of Service Funeral Booklet is to act as a guide to the ceremony for the guests and to commemorate the life of your loved one. The Order of Service Funeral Booklet contains a brief biography, various readings, eulogies, prayers, hymns, poems and photos of the deceased.
Order of Service Funeral Booklets are frequently of low quality because in many peoples eyes, time does not permit for the production of a quality product that elegantly preserves the memory of the deceased. Many people buy templates and use disproportionate photos and print them at home on inferior quality printers and paper and this is not a befitting farewell to your loved one.
At ‘In Loving Memory’, we design and print Order of Service Funeral Booklets and supporting material such as bookmarks, prayers cards, thank you cards and photographic canvas prints that really honour the memory of the recently departed.
This is a very personal and emotional time and we believe that the Order of Service Funeral Booklet should reflect the life of your loved one and celebrate their life with a booklet that is a beautiful lasting memento that can be treasured long after they are laid to rest.
So what happens next?
We want to make the process as simple and painless as possible so you can concentrate on grieving and organising the funeral details.
Following the simple steps below, you can rely on ‘In Loving Memory’ to provide you with a sympathetic, personal, bespoke, Order of Service Funeral Booklet that will be a treasured memento of your loved one.
- Call or email us.
- Arrange a meeting, if required, or talk over the phone.
- We will discuss the life of your loved one to get an overall picture of what they were like, enabling us to design a booklet that reflects their personality.
- Think about their hobbies – sport, favourite films, music, recipes, holidays, dancing, work, socialising, concerts, books, everything that they enjoyed.
- We can also help you with a choice of hymns, readings, music and prayers depending on your spiritual beliefs.
- If you prefer to consult with your own church about the content of the ceremony, we are happy to include this within the Order of Service Funeral Booklet but we must have this information as soon as possible.
- Choose the photographs you would like to be included, we recommend a selection of 25-30 images encompassing a full life from childhood to old age. The images can be photographs and/or digital images and be the best quality you have available.
- Send or deliver all content to us.
That is all we ask you to do.
We will then design and print a bespoke Order of Service Funeral Booklet that will be a fitting farewell for your loved one.
To find out more about how we can create a bespoke Order of Service Funeral Booklet for you, please contact Andrew and Philippa.
“Our order of service was totally unique and will be a constant reminder of the life of our cherished mother, Mary Alice. The priest commented that “this was the finest and loveliest” he had ever seen.
The thought, design and content were truly wonderful and nothing was too much trouble to amend or change, and the advice during this difficult time was so supportive & welcomed with honesty, love and attention to detail.
All our family thanked Andrew and Philippa at ‘In Loving Memory’ for such a lovely lifetime gift given and one we will hold very dearly along with the cherished memories.”